New and simplified website

Welcome to our new and simplified website!  Keeping it simple, we are striving to make the user experience as easy as possible.  We have new updates coming to the Web reservation portal that will make it easier than ever to book and manage your reservations!

1. Darol Newton left a comment on November 21, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Good morning
    I liked your old web site. This one does not provide departure times from the airport or where you drop off sites.
    I like the fact that I could go to your old site and get this information without sending you an email. Also it was nice to know where to go at the airport to connect with your shuttles.

• azaloha left a comment on February 6, 2017 at 2:29 pm

thank you for your input. We never intended that information to be missing, but it took a little while to update everything. That information has been added back in to the website.

2. Jack Sorrick left a comment on December 28, 2016 at 6:21 pm

What is your 800 number? I am looking for las vegas to laughlin in jan 2017. Schedules and fare still the same?

• azaloha left a comment on February 6, 2017 at 2:30 pm

888-948-3427
      888-94 VEGAS

3. randy sterman left a comment on January 28, 2017 at 7:53 pm

how much is it to go from las vegas airport to laughlin return for me and my wife

• azaloha left a comment on February 6, 2017 at 2:31 pm

Hi Randy – sorry this response took so long. Fares to Laughlin are $50 per person, with a $10 discount if you book a round trip.